MGW Pico TOUGH is the world's smallest, most power-efficient rugged MPEG-4 H.264 HD/SD video encoder. Designed to meet the growing demand for real-time imagery in the most demanding environments the MGW Pico TOUGH appliance packs all the needed capabilities for any Surveillance, Intelligence and Reconnaissance (ISR) sensor or Situational Awareness (SA) video in an ultra-small airborne and marine certified enclosure.
The unit supports simultaneous encoding and streaming of analog and HD-SDI sources, asynchronous and synchronous KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from various sources, real-time image cropping and video scaling, Forward Error Correction streaming (FEC) and JITC compliant output streams.
With under 400g weight, 6.5W power consumption for HD or dual channel streaming and only 18 seconds from power-on to live IP stream – MGW Pico TOUGH is the ideal video encoder for any aerospace project, ground forces and manned/unmanned platforms needing low latency high quality video streaming.
- IP streaming of HD/SD Intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR) imagery
- Real-time Situational Awareness video from deployed assets
- Broadcast quality video contribution in harsh environments
DownloadMGW Pico TOUGH Datasheet
MGW Pico TOUGH - Low Res Image
- Low latency HD/SD streaming from SDI and Composite simultaneously
- KLV / STANAG metadata support from serial, IP and SDI VANC
- Hardware based resolution and frame rate scaling
- Motion-adaptive adjustment of bit-rate utilization in static scenes
- Credit card size: 0.87lb weight,6.5W power for Full HD H.264 streaming
- Fast boot time - 18 seconds from power on to streaming video
- Not controlled under ITAR